Dr. Ricart received his Medical Degree in 2006 from the UNIBE School of Medicine in the Dominican Republic. He continued on to an Orthopedic Spine Research Fellowship at NYU – Hospital for Joint Diseases while also completing a Master of Science in Ergonomics and Biomechanics at NYU Graduate School of Arts & Science in 2011. Dr. Ricart concluded his Orthopedic Surgery Residency in 2016 at Westchester Medical Center in New York. He completed his Orthopedic Spine Surgery Fellowship at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oaks, Michigan in 2017.
Dr. Ricart’s specialties include:
- Spine deformities and scoliosis
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Cervical radiculopathy and myelopathy
- Lumbar sciatica and herniated disc
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Spine trauma and fractures
- Complex cases and revision surgeries
- Failed back surgery
- General orthopedics and trauma
Dr. Ricart will be accepting new patients at Miller Orthopedic Specialists in Council Bluffs, Omaha, Audubon and Clarinda starting September 13, 2017, and he is fluent in both Spanish and English.