Excellence with quality and compassion to those we serve.
The vision of Audubon County Memorial Hospital and Clinics is to be a viable health care facility working jointly with physicians and other health care professionals in improving the health status of the people of Audubon County and to be one of the safest, highest quality, lowest cost critical access hospitals in the region.
The values of Audubon County Memorial Hospital and Clinics are based on:
- Stewardship – through proper and efficient use of time, money and other resources, we will create a more efficient workplace.
- Teamwork – through cooperation and flexibility, employees work together to provide high quality services. We encourage teamwork by working together respectfully, communicating openly, and supporting the expression of differing opinions and perspectives.
- Accountability – the organization and its employees/staff are willing to take on big challenges and see them through to completion, taking responsibility for our actions and working to provide the highest quality of services, adhering to regulatory rules and regulations.
- Integrity – to operate the hospital in an honest, sound, caring and responsible manner.
- Respect – to be courteous and considerate to everyone we serve including each other and to make our patients our number one priority, regardless of their ability to pay. We believe in mutual regard for each other and for our patients.
- Service Excellence – to exceed the expectations of all who walk through our doors through our commitment to quality and courtesy and individual commitment to the highest personal potential.