Audubon County Memorial Hospital Laboratory is CLIA accredited and staffed by a team of highly qualified technologist, technicians, and laboratory assistants.
We provided a multitude of tests that your provider needs to help aid in your diagnosis, treatment, and overall wellness. We provide testing for outpatient, inpatient and emergency room patients.
Lab Services Include:
- Routine Chemistry Testing
- Routine Urinalysis
- Coagulation Testing (Protime, INR, PTT)
- Thyroid and Prostate Testing
- Serology Testing
- Cardiac Markers
- Blood Typing and Transfusion Services
- Arterial Blood Gases
- COVID Testing
- Specialized tests not performed at ACMH are referred to Iowa Pathology Labs. Specimens are picked up daily by courier and results are send back to our lab by computer.
- Pathology Services (analysis of tissue samples) are provided by West Central Pathology (Dr. Hagen) Carroll, Iowa.
- DOT and Non-DOT Urine Drug Screen Collections: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Outpatient Laboratory Service Hours:
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Weekends by Appointment Only – Please schedule with lab.
Phone: 712-563-5306 / Fax: 712-563-5280